Categories of Information We Collect
Use and Disclosure of Information We Collect
- Information you give us: we receive and store any information you enter on our website or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features.
- Automatic information: we receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use "cookies" and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses AdiDiary.net or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of AdiDiary.net on other Web sites.
- E-mail communications: we receive and store any information when you contact technical support. We use this information to improve our customer services.
- Information from other sources: we might receive information about you from other sources such as PayPal and add it to our account information.
Third-Party Advertisers and Links to Other Web sites
- We may use your information to protect the rights and safety of us, our members, officers, employees and customers.
- We may use your information to meet any legal requirements such as complying with legal process or otherwise as required by law.
- We may disclose your information to third parties, such as law enforcement agencies, as reasonably required to meet the objectives for which we may use your information as set forth above. We may also disclose your information to our attorneys, accountants and other advisors as reasonably required in connection with our business operations.
- We may transfer your information in the event of the sale of substantially all of the assets of our business to a third-party or in the event of a merger, consolidation or acquisition. However, in such event, any acquirer will be subject to the provisions of our commitments to you.
Our site may include third-party advertising and links to other Web sites. We do not provide any personally identifiable customer information to these advertisers or third-party Web sites.
Notices and Revisions
If you have any concern about privacy at AdiDiary.net, please e-mail us a thorough description and we will try to resolve the issue for you.
Our business changes constantly and our Privacy Notice and the Terms and Condition will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective.
152-160 City Road
Or you can use our Contact Form to email us.
Terms and Conditions
Affiliate Programme Terms and Conditions
Dedoc Software Ltd