ADI-diary launches new Affiliate Programme
Dedoc Software today announced the launch of a new Affiliate Programme for ADI-diary,
which will allow programme associates to be rewarded 10% commission.
Partners can simply and efficiently integrate ADI-diary within their websites.
This programme gives publishers a powerful and rewarding service that can be delivered and maintained
with minimal development and resource. Creating an affiliate account is free for everyone and no purchase is necessary.
How does the Affiliate Programme work with ADI-diary.NET?
After creating a free affiliate account with us, you will have access to our banner links which you can place on your website.
When a customer clicks on our banner, the web browser is redirected to our website,
leaving harmless cookies on the customer’s computer with your Affiliate ID, which will last for the next 4 months.
If a customer who was referred by your website buys from us within the next 4 months,
you will receive 10% commission, which can be anything between £2.50 and £59.90
for a single sale depending on the product price.
Your Affiliate Account Page will list all sales which are made as a result of your website promotion.
The cheque will be sent to your address by Dedoc Software Ltd. at the end of each month.
- Earn commission on anything purchased when somebody clicks through from your site.
- We'll pay 10% of all sales.
- Our affiliates system is completely free to join.
- We fulfil the orders and look after the customer care - you don't have to do a thing!
- You could be earning commission within a day of filling in our application form.
- You'll get your own login so you can keep up to date with what you've earned.
All our back issues are published on our website: www.adidiary.net