ADI-diary version 4.2 is available for download
We are pleased and excited to announce that after some long and hard work by our programmers,
ADI-diary version 4.2 has been released and the upgrade is available on our website: www.adidiary.net
This upgrade is free to all users.
Please note: some upgrades are applicable to modules which might not be part of your package.
As I mentioned in my previous letter, versions 4.2, 4.3 and 4.4 aim to improve the speed and
assist with management for large driving schools.
ADI-diary has a new improved underlying database which allows transmission of data and working
on the computer at the same time.
This is the first upgrade in the series.
The other two upgrades will follow shortly.
New Features in 4.2
- Chargeback is added on the Booking page where you can chargeback a pupil for booking and paying for a driving test.
The system automatically adds a fee to the lesson and adds the same amount to the expenses page,
which will balance the books
- Additional subjects can be added to the lesson
- New Subject Selector
- Deploy settings to all client computers
- New Filters for Expenses and Franchise List
- Totals which are displayed in the status bar can be hidden
- Available instructors list can be prioritised by hours or number of bookings
Improvements in 4.2
- Scheduled Payments have now a mechanism to track payments which were made in the past.
Franchise and Expenses List have a new filter which can include or exclude scheduled payments
- During data transmission, other computers are not locked out and allow working on the computer
as the system sends or receives updates
- Send and receive digital invitation is improved
- Backup remembers the last directory
- Automated records extraction
- The entire week can be copied up to 99 times
- Postcode filter is improved
All our back issues are published on our website: www.adidiary.net
What’s New in version 5
What’s New in version 4.2
What’s New in version 4.1
Issue 026 - 03 May 2013
Issue 025 - 30 April 2013
Issue 024 - 20 Feb 2013
Issue 023 - 12 Feb 2013
Issue 022 - 19 Jan 2013
Issue 021 - 16 Jan 2013
Issue 020 - 08 Jan 2013
Issue 019 - 24 Dec 2012
Issue 018 - 18 Jan 2012
Issue 017 - 21 Dec 2011
Issue 016 - 16 May 2011
Issue 015 - 12 May 2011
Issue 014 - 16 March 2011
Issue 013 - 10 March 2011
Issue 012 - 02 February 2011
Issue 011 - 21 December 2010
Issue 010 - 03 November 2010
Issue 009 - 29 October 2010
Issue 008 - 25 October 2010
Issue 007 - 03 August 2010
Issue 006 - 26 July 2010
Issue 005 - 30 June 2010
Issue 004 - 07 June 2010
Issue 003 - 28 May 2010
Issue 002 - 15 March 2010
Issue 001 - 02 March 2010